Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mission Accomplished

I hit the "Send" key yesterday afternoon and sent my short story in to the contest. I honestly don't give it much chance of winning (there are far more talented short story writers than I who leave me in awe at their skill), but it was a good exercise in vulnerability.

Now the trick is to honor the check mark indicating the task is done, and move on.

I hope to sneak some writing time in late this afternoon. I have a feeling of desperation to get back to work on something big and important to me. It's been too long and I miss it.

I'll start with a quick read-through of my newer additions. I've read my prologue so many times I about have it memorized, but the new stuff should feel fresh and be a springboard to a great bit of writing.



CR: Life Expectancy.

Working on: Getting back on track with my ms.


It's all better with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment