Friday, March 9, 2012

RED TIDE Cover

Here's the cover for Red Tide. Patty did an amazing job. I knew it was the right one when I realized I smiled every time I opened the email.

I'm not sure what's next but I'm guessing as far as the cover is concerned, it's the back copy. I might let my husband chose the author photo. He has some very definite ideas. As long as it's not one from when I was twenty I'll probably let him make that selection.





CR: Darkness at the Edge of Town by J. Carson Black. (I'm such a slow reader.)


It's all better with friends.

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Peg. I don't think your husband will have a problem - the pics I've seen of you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend. The thing with LoML is that he's pretty sure he knows exactlly the photo of me that will help people decide to go ahead and buy if they're on the fence. To be honest, he's pretty spot-on about things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your cover. Who is this Patty who did it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sharon. Her name is Patty Henderson. I talked about both her and my editor on the post just before this one. But you can check out Patty's website at http://www.boulevardphotografica.yolasite.com/

    She keeps working on your cover until you're happy. I'm very pleased to have found her.

    ReplyDelete