Thursday, April 11, 2013

Audio Interview

Bill Thompson, of The Bookcast and Eye on Books, interviewed me Wednesday regarding The Missings.  

I was nervous but in the hands of a professional interviewer, I don't think it really shows. Too much.

I submitted the information Bill requested for consideration for an interview and to my delight I was accepted. We scheduled a time for his Skype call and that was about it.

When he called Wednesday, we chatted a few minutes for a couple of reasons: 1) he could check our audio; and 2) he could put me at ease enough so I wouldn't throw up in the middle of the interview.

Afterward, we chatted a few minutes while he confirmed everything was a go. A twenty to twenty-five minute easy conversation was distilled into a fifteen minute interview.

Here's the direct link.




It's all better with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment