Friday, January 1, 2016

What I Want




Happy New Year!

Doesn't 2016 have a great ring to it?

Here's what I wish/want for each one of you:

First of all I want you to have the freedom to desire. So many, in other countries and even ours, don't. They can't imagine the option to imagine. To dream. I want that for you.

Then I want each of you to find the courage to step off the edge of the top floor of the high-rise and replace your fear with love. To trust you can knit your wings on the way down. Step out in faith.

And if that doesn't work, and you land with a splat, I want you to pick yourself up and climb those steps again. And while you walk up those steps, consider what you'll do differently this time. Failure is okay. Failure provides information that success doesn't. Which sort of means that failure is success. Use it.

I believe that each of you has a mission, a story to tell, other lives to impact. Trust the process. Trust yourself.

Be stubborn. Be focused. Be determined.

And I'll be right there wtih you.




It's all better with friends.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful wish! I'll try to make it comes true. You are never too old to dream. See if you can find a song called "The Cape." You will like the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read them. Thank you. You've blessed me yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous post, Peg. You've captured the essence of what it is to live in the realm of possibility. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no better realm. Wishing you the best for 2016!

      Delete