Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blogs That Feed

The ease with which blogs are changed and updated make them less static than websites and much more user friendly--for everyone.

I confess I don't read every blog I enjoy. I just don't have that kind of time, but I peek in on them every once in a while.

In no particular order, these are some of my favorites:

From Where I Sit is the blog from the CEO of publisher Thomas Nelson.

Boxing the Octopus is subtitled, "Writing for Real."

The Outfit bills itself as a "Collective of Chicago Crime Writers."

Jason Pinter has a top ranked blog with good writing tips.

Inspirational Editor has wonderful writing tips. Susan's website is also shown as one of my links.

Evil Editor is another great source for writing tips.

Pub Rants belongs to a literary agent.

Edittorrent is one of my favorites.

Girls Write Out is written by four wonderful authors who also happen to be wonderful women. Or should that be the other way around?

Guide to Literary Agents is just that.

The Graveyard Shift is Lee Lofland's new blog about cops and robbers.

Keep Me In Suspense is written by several published authors, and is also on my links list.

Faith and Forensics is the popular blog of Brandilyn Collins.

I know this is a website, but I didn't include it in my website post and you should have this information if you're interested in taking some writing courses. Kat Jorgensen puts together lists of upcoming workshops. Just click on "Workshop Finder" on her homepage.

It's all better with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment