Monday, August 31, 2009

OT - Duck Tales


A quick update on my friend Deborah, who happens to be a mallard duck.

I called the rehab center (where she's been taken care of for almost three weeks) this afternoon to check on her status.

They told me she's fine, she's eating, but they won't be releasing her back to the wild because of her jaw. One of the people who either works or volunteers at the center (who's name, coincidentally, is Debbie) will continue in a guardian role.

I'm still trying to determine the level of my sadness.

All I've been able to figure out for sure is that spring will never be the same at the Brantley Duck B&B.



Back to rewrites.



Just finished Deception by Randy Alcorn. I'll begin Hank Phillippi Ryan's Prime Time sometime after prime time.

It's all better with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment