Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Colorado Fires

I am not in danger. I have family members who have been evacuated and may have lost their homes, but my home is safe.

Colorado author Terry Odell is not in danger. But she's close.

Over 32,000 people have been evacuated in Colorado Springs alone. There are many more people there and in other parts of our state who are on standby to evacuate.

Terry came up with the idea of donating 5% of her royalties for the sale of her book, Danger in Deer Ridge, set in the Colorado mountains between now and July 1st to the Red Cross. You can buy her book at this link:

I am adding Red Tide to that offer. You can buy it directly from Amazon right here.



It's all better with friends.



5 comments:

  1. Peg, thanks for joining the fight! And I appreciate the shout out.

    Terry
    Terry's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great what you and Terry are doing, Peg. Both of you stay safe! Keeping all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nissie. Spread the word. The governor just had a press conference this afternoon that the state funds were at their limit. Red Cross can't be far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might buy it again just to join the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're okay, Peg. I admire what you and Terry are doing.

    ReplyDelete