Sunday, October 25, 2015

UPCOMING APPEARANCES

Hey, everyone. By listing places where I'll be signing books in the next few weeks I'm hoping a) maybe you'll see an event and time that works for you and b) I can feel more organized!


Saturday, October 31: Author Tea from 1-4 at a private home in Aurora. (If you'd like to go, let me know how to get the details to you.)

Friday, November 6: Colorado Country Christmas from 3-6 at Denver Mart.

Saturday, November 7: Colorado Country Christmas from 12-2 at Denver Mart.

Sunday, November 8: Colorado Country Christmas from 12-1:30 at Denver Mart.

Saturday, December 12: Colorado Authors' Christmas Book Fair from 9-3 at Boulder County Fairgrounds.




One of my favorite things is connecting with my readers, so I really hope to see you at one of these events.




It's all better with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment